ThinkCentre M900 Tower
CUTTING-EDGE COMPUTING FOR LARGE ENTERPRISE
Powered for productivity, the new M900 is a great choice for large organisations that need the utmost in reliability, power, and data security. The M900 boasts all of the cutting-edge features, as well as Intel® vPro™ technology for efficient enterprise-level manageability. The desktops also feature the ThinkCentre Dust Shield that reduces dust intake and extending the life of the machine.
ThinkCentre M900 Mini Tower DesktopReviewsCustomer Reviews for ThinkCentre M900 Mini Tower DesktopAverage Customer RatingBe the 1st one to write a review!
ThinkCentre M900 Mini Tower DesktopFeatures
Enterprise Ready and Platform StabilityIntel SIPP provides a smooth transition between platforms while in M900 also comes with Intel vPro™ for enterprise manageability. The M900 desktop features 15-month platform stability with no planned hardware changes that affect the preloaded software image. Image stability for long-term deployments helps to reduce transition, qualification, and testing costs to ensure savings for your business.
Optional ThinkCentre Dust ShieldThinkCentre Dust Shield, a unique Lenovo solution, is an easily removable and washable filter that fits discreetly on the front chassis of the system and reduces dust intake by up to 57%*. * Testing simulated 3 year usage in an end-user environment using 400g of free-settling dust. The test compared the amount of dust accumulated inside a ThinkCentre tower with a dust filter and a ThinkCentre M900 Tower without.
Multiple Monitor DisplayMaximise productivity with independent display support for up to three monitors, or four via Mosaic Mode (requires second optional DisplayPort connector). The expanded work area and easier navigation between applications helps reduce errors and improve productivity as you extend your desktop across multiple displays.
Solid Security & ManageabilityM900 desktops include some of the best security tools available in the industry, including USB ports disablement to help prevent data theft and network security risks against unauthorised use of storage devices. Trusted Platform Module (TPM) encrypts data and key information like passwords and digital certificates, further securing applications, electronic transactions, and online communication. Plus the M900 desktop includes a chassis intrusion switch, which alerts against any unauthorised access attempts.
Intel® vPro™ & Active Management TechnologyThe M900 includes Intel® vPro™ technology with up to Active Management Technology (AMT) 9.0 support to make enterprise-level manageability even more convenient and cost-saving.
SuperSpeed USB 3.0Enables up to 10 times faster file transfer, allowing for lightning-fast copying of large media files, as well as seamless connections between audio- and video-related peripherals. Backwards-compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
Tool-Less ExpandabilityUpgrades are a cinch for IT staff, with convenient tool-free access to hardware. Especially beneficial when applied across multiple desktops.
Advanced Thermal DesignOur Intelligent Cooling Engine (ICE) 3.0 is designed to provide a balance between thermals and acoustics resulting in long desktop life. With two optimised settings, you choose the performance mode that best suits your work environment, prioritising temperature or sound. Plus, ICE 3.0 allows for working in hotter temperatures and enables system monitoring with thermal alerts that preempt overheating possibilities. Manage ICE with PC Cloud Manager 2.0.
- Tech Specs
ThinkCentre M900 Mini Tower DesktopTech Specs
DESCRIPTION THINKCENTRE M900 MINI TOWER DESKTOP Processor
- Intel® Core™ i3-6100 Processor (3M Cache, 3.70GHz)
- Intel Core i5-6400 Processor (6M Cache, 2.7GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (3.3GHz)
- Intel Core i5-6500 Processor (6M Cache, 3.2GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (3.6GHz)
- Intel Core i7-6700 Processor (8M Cache, 3.4GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (4.0GHz)
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- Windows 7 Professional 64 preinstalled through downgrade rights in Windows 10 Pro 64
GraphicsIntel HD Graphics 530 in processor, uses main memory, DirectX® 12, one VGA, two DisplayPort™, supports three independent displays, works along with discrete graphics to support more displays; Max resolution: 4096x2304 (DP)@60Hz; 1920x1200 (VGA)@60Hz Discrete graphics (optional)
- NVIDIA® Geforce® GT 720, DirectX 12, 1GB, PCIe 2.0 x8 adapter, two DisplayPort, 25W; Max resolution: 3840x2160 (DisplayPort)@60Hz;
- NVIDIA Geforce GT 720, DirectX 12, 2GB, PCIe 2.0 x8 adapter, one VGA, one HDMI, 25W; Max resolution: 1920x1080 (HDMI)@60Hz; 2048x1536 (VGA)@85Hz
- NVIDIA Quadro® K420, DirectX 12, 2GB, PCIe 2.0 x16 adapter, one DVI-I, one DisplayPort, 41 watts; Max resolution: 3840x2160 (DisplayPort)@60Hz; 2560x1600 (DVI-I)@60Hz
Graphic Dongle (optional)
- DisplayPort to Dual-DisplayPort Adapter
- DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
- DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter
- DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
MemoryUp to 32GB, UDIMM, DDR4 2133, four 288-pin DIMM sockets, dual-channel capable, 64GB max Onboard SATAFour onboard SATA 6.0Gb/s connectors, one is eSATA connector for optional rear eSATA port, RAID 0, 1 support Storage 1
- Up to 2TB 7200rpm HDD, SATA, 3.5"
- Up to 2TB Solid State Hybrid Drive (SSHD), with 8GB NAND flash memory, SATA
- 180GB / 256GB Solid State Drive (SSD), 2.5", OPAL-capable
- Up to 512GB Solid State Drive (SSD), SATA, 2.5"
2nd Storage (optional)
- Up to 2TB 7200rpm HDD, SATA, 3.5"
- Up to 1TB 54pprpm HDD, SATA, 2.5"
Storage Card (optional)128GB SSD, M.2 Storage Card Optical driveSuper Multi-Burner DVD±RW SATA 1.5Gb/s Drive Media reader (optional)29-in-1 media reader Dimensions (W x D x H)175 x 413 x 406 mm Weight12.5kg Floor standNone Power supply250W, autosensing, 85% PSU KeyboardPreferred Pro USB Keyboard (USB connector), Lenovo® logo MouseEnhanced Optical USB Mouse, black, Lenovo logo Audio supportHD Audio, Realtek® ALC662 codec SpeakerInternal speaker for business audio (1.5 watt) Wireless (optional)
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165, 802.11ac, 1x1 Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 4.0
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260, 802.11ac, 2x2, Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 4.1, no vPro
EthernetGigabit ethernet, Intel Ethernet Connection I219-LM (Jacksonville), Wake on LAN® ManageabilityIntel Active Management Technology 11.0 (Intel AMT 11.0); Intel vPro technology on some models (require choosing a vPro-support Wi-Fi adapter to enable vPro function through wireless connection) ChipsetIntel Q170 Chipset Security chipTrusted Platform Module, TCG 1.2-compliant Physical securityPadlock Loop, Chassis Intrusion Switch (optional), Computrace Support, Security slot (in rear for optional cable) Front ports
- 2 x USB 3.0
- Microphone (stereo, 3.5mm)
- Headphone (stereo, 3.5mm)
- Optional 2 x USB 2.0
- 6 x USB 3.0
- Serial (9-pin)
- Ethernet (RJ45)
- Stereo audio ports (line-in, line-out, mic-in)
- 2 x DisplayPort 1.2
- Optional 2 x USB 2.0
- Optional 2nd serial (9-pin)
- Optional parallel (25-pin)
- Optional PS/2 (keyboard/mouse)
- Optional eSATA Port
Dust Shield Optional HandleIncluded BayInternal bay: 2 x 3.5". External bay: 2 x 5.25" Expansion slots
- Slot 1: half-length, full-height, PCIe 3.0 x16 (75w max)
- Slot 2: half-length, full-height, PCIe 3.0 x1
- Slot 3: half-length, full-height, PCIe 3.0 x1 (x4 elec, 75w max)
- Slot 4: half-length, full-height, optional 32-bit PCI 2.3 (via M.2 to PCI adaptor)
Specifications and availability may differ from that promoted or available from Lenovo resellers from time to time.
- 1 Available free space excluding space occupied by installed Operation System, apps and programs, approx. 20GB ~ 60GB. More details: Why does my Hard Disk Drive (HDD) capacity appear to be smaller than expected?