Add another item
PRODUCTIVE, RELIABLE, AND GREEN.
Make your IT deployment count with a M73 Small Desktop, an affordable but powerful small-form-factor desktop PC without compromising on performance. A great choice for your enterprise.
M73 SFFReviewsCustomer Reviews for M73 SFFAverage Customer RatingBe the 1st one to write a review!
Small Form FactorThe small form factor (SFF) desktop weighs in at 6.6 kg and is designed to fit into tight spaces — supporting both horizontal and vertical orientations.
Hyper-Fast Wireless ExperienceThe advanced antenna design provides better signal reception and faster performance from your wireless connection.
PC Cloud Manager 2Keep your PC fleet healthy and green as you effortlessly monitor and manage your desktop's health and power consumption.
Lenovo Solution CenterLenovo Solution Center provides access to a simplified dashboard that reflects total system health. This hardware diagnostic tool allows quick access to frequently used system management tools, including backup and restore, antivirus and firewall settings, system/software updates, internet connections, and service and support. Drastically speed migration time with ThinkVantage System Migration Assistant. Spend less time manually searching for drivers and software updates with ThinkVantage System Update.
Fast Data TransferMove data between the M73 and other devices quickly with USB 3.0 — it's up to 10 times faster than previous USB technologies, and is backward-compatible.
Green LeadershipCertifications like ENERGY STAR 5.2, EPEAT® Gold, and UL Environment Gold mean you'll save money with a more energy-efficient PC. Plus, you can use Desktop Power Manager to customise your power settings and balance power consumption with system performance, helping the planet and your bottom line.
- Tech Specs
M73 SFFTech Specs
Description THINKCENTRE M73 SMALL FORM FACTOR DESKTOP Processor
- Intel® Pentium® Processor G3240 (3M Cache, 3.1GHz)
- Intel Core™ i3-4160 Processor (3M Cache, 3.6GHz)
- Intel Core i5-4460 Processor (6M Cache, 3.2GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (3.4GHz)
- Intel Core i5-4590 Processor (6M Cache, 3.3GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (3.7GHz)
- Intel Core i7-4790 Processor (8M Cache, 3.6GHz), Turbo Boost 2.0 (4.0GHz)
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - Lenovo recommends Windows 10 Pro.
- Windows 7 Professional 64-bit preinstalled through downgrade rights in Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
Intel HD Graphics in processorIntel HD Graphics 4600 in processor, uses main memory, 1 x VGA, 1 x DisplayPort™, supports dual independent display, works along with discrete graphics to support up to four independent monitors; max. resolution: 2560x1600@60Hz (DisplayPort); 1920x1200@60Hz (VGA, Reduced Blanking) Discrete graphics (optional)
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 620, 1GB, PCI Express 2.0 x16 adapter, 1 x VGA, 1 x DisplayPort, max. resolution: 2560x1600@60Hz (DisplayPort); 2048x1536@85Hz (VGA)
- AMD Radeon™ R5 235, 1GB, PCI Express 2.0 x16 adapter, 1 x VGA, 1 x HDMI, max. resolution: 1920x1080@60Hz (HDMI); 2048x1536@85Hz (VGA)
- AMD Radeon HD 7450, 1GB, PCI Express 2.0 x16 adapter, 1 x DVI-I (includes DVI-to-VGA dongle), 1 x DisplayPort, max. resolution: 2560x1600@60Hz (DisplayPort, DVI-I)
- AMD Radeon HD 8570, 2GB, PCI Express 3.0 x16 adapter (8x elec), 1 x VGA, 1 x HDMI, max. resolution: 4096x2160@24Hz (HDMI); 2048x1536@85Hz (VGA)
Display support (optional)
- DisplayPort to DVI Video Adapter Converter
- Display Port to HDMI Dongle
Memory16GB max, UDIMM, PC3-12800 1600MHz DDR3, 2 DIMM sockets1 SATA controllerSerial ATA, SATA 3.0Gb/s and SATA 6.0Gb/s, integrated in chipset Onboard SATA1 x SATA 3.0Gb/s connector (for optical), 2 x SATA 6.0Gb/s connectors (for HDD/SSD) on planar Storage
- 3.5" SATA: SATA 6.0Gb/s, 7200 rpm, up to 2TB
- 2.5" Hybrid: SATA 6.0Gb/s, 5400 rpm, integrated 8GB MLC NAND flash, 500GB
- 3.5" Hybrid: SATA 6.0Gb/s, 7200 rpm, integrated 8GB MLC NAND flash, 1TB
- 2.5" SSD: Solid State Drive (SSD), SATA 6.0Gb/s, OPAL-capable on selected models, up to 256GB
- 2.5" SSD: Solid State Drive (SSD), SATA 6.0Gb/s, Non-OPAL, up to 512GB
Optical drive (optional)
- DVD-ROM DL SATA 1.5Gb/s 16-48X Max2 Drive
- Super Multi-Burner DL DVD±RW SATA 1.5Gb/s Drive
Media reader (optional)9-in-1 media reader, or additional 2 x rear USB 2.0 ports Chassis dimensions (W x D x H)335 x 382 x 101 mm Weight6.6 kg (max configuration) Floor standSystem floor stand for vertical orientation Power supply240W, autosensing, 85% PSU KeyboardPreferred Pro USB Keyboard (USB connector), black, Lenovo® logo MouseEnhanced Optical USB Mouse, black, Lenovo logo Audio supportHD Audio, Realtek® ALC662 codec SpeakerInternal speaker for business audio (1 watt) Wireless (optional)
- Realtek RTL8723BE (1x1, 802.11 b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
- Realtek RTL8192 (2x2, 802.11 b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-N 7260 (2x2, 802.11 a/b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 (2x2, 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
- Broadcom BCM4352 (2x2, 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n) with Bluetooth 4.0
EthernetGigabit Ethernet port, Realtek RTL8111GN, Wake on LAN® ChipsetIntel H81 Express Chipset Security chipNone Physical securityPadlock Loop, Chassis Intrusion Switch (optional), Computrace Support, Kensington Slot Front ports
- 2 x USB 2.0
- Microphone, headphone
- 2 x USB 3.0
- 2 x USB 2.0
- Serial (9-pin)
- VGA DB-15
- PS/2 (keyboard / mouse)
- Ethernet (RJ45)
- Stereo audio ports (line-in, line-out, mic-in)
- Optional second serial (9-pin)
- Optional parallel (9-pin)
- HDMI on optional graphic card
BayInternal bay: 1 x 3.5", 1 x 5.25", optional 1 x 2.5" Expansion slots
- Slot 1: Low Profile, PCIe 3.0 x16 (40w max)
- Slot 2: Low Profile, PCIe 2.0 x1
- Slot 3: Low Profile, PCIe 2.0 x1
Specifications and availability may differ from that promoted or available from Lenovo resellers from time to time.1 System automatically clocks down for processors with1333MHz memory controller.
2 Maximum rates listed; rates are variable and are often less than the maximum.