System x3650 M4 HD
HIGH-DENSITY STORAGE SERVER WITH OUTSTANDING UPTIME
- Dense storage, flexibility, & performance
- Ideal for data analytics & cloud computing
- Excellent reliability for maximum uptime
- Easy to deploy, integrate, & manage
- Comprehensive systems management
System x3650 M4 HDFeatures
- 2U two socket high-density storage server featuring on-board 12 Gbps RAID controller
- Excellent reliability, availability and serviceability (RAS) for an improved business environment
- Easy to deploy, service and manage
- Ideal for data analytics, cloud computing, data management, and business-critical workloads
Robust, dense storage server
The System x3650 M4 HD high density storage server supports up to twenty-six 2.5-inch HDDs/SSDs or sixteen 2.5-inch HDDs/SSDs + sixteen 1.8-inch SSDs. The x3650 M4 HD is ideal for high-performance, storage-intensive applications, including data analytics or business-critical workloads.
Optimised for storage and performance
The x3650 M4 HD supports multiple RAID adapter configurations. Offering the latest Intel Xeon E5-2600 v2 series processors and advanced 1866 MHz memory support, the x3650 M4 HD delivers balanced performance and storage density. The powerful server offers an energy-smart, affordable pay-as-you-grow design to help lower costs and manage risks.
- Tech Specs
System x3650 M4 HDTech Specs
Description Specifications Form factor/height2U Rack Processor (max)Up to two 12-core Intel Xeon E5-2600 v2 series processors Cache (max)Up to 30 MB per processor Media baysNA Disk baysUp to twenty-four in front plus two in rear 2.5-inch HDDs/SSDs or sixteen 2.5-inch HDDs/SSDs + sixteen 1.8-inch SSDs RAID supportEmbedded 12 Gbps hardware RAID-0, -1, -10 and up to 4 GB* Flash backed cache with RAID-5, -50 and -6, -60 (FoD). Support for Multiple RAID adapter configurations and booting from 2 rear HDDs/SSDs Power supply (std/max)1/2 redundant 550 W AC, 750 W AC, 900 W AC, or 750 W DC (model dependent) Hot-swap componentsPower supplies, fan modules and hard disk drives Network interface controller (NIC) Trusted platform module (TPM)4 x 1 GbE (std.), 2 x 10 GbE Embedded Adapter (slotless opt.)/TPM PCIe 3.0 Expansion slots (x16/x8)Up to six PCIe 3.0 ports, optional 4 PCI-X USB ports2 front (via dongle cable)/4 back/2 internal VGA ports1 front (via dongle cable)/1 back Maximum internal storageUp to 41.6 TB Energy-efficiency complianceCompliant with 80 PLUS Platinum and ENERGY STAR (model dependent) Systems managementIMM2 with optional FoD remote presence, Predictive Failure Analysis, Diagnostic LEDs, light path diagnostics, Automatic Server Restart, IBM Systems Director and Active Energy Manager Operating systems supportedMicrosoft Windows Server, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, VMware vSphere Limited warranty3-year customer replaceable unit and onsite limited warranty, next business day 9x5, service upgrades available
Specifications may vary
- *Tech specs may not reflect currently available options for all models due to variability in supply.