Add to cart
Added to cart
Lenovo Enhanced Performance USB Keyboard - US English
- Seven user-programmable hot keys to launch applications or web sites to help user productivity.
- Two built-in USB ports for additional desktop expansion
- Multimedia pod with easy-to-use audio and video controls.
- Page back and forward keys on the left side of the keyboard helps you easily navigate web pages in your Internet browser.
- Microsoft Windows shortcut reminders are printed on the front edge of corresponding keys such as using Ctrl + C to copy a selected word or line of text.
- Rubberized wrist rest coating provides soft support surface for your comfort.
- * Access program, a ThinkVantage Technology comes preloaded or can be downloaded from the our web site for select models of ThinkPad and ThinkCentre computers. ** Maximum throughput 11Mbps. Data transfer rates vary and are often less than the maximum possible.
|Description||Lenovo Enhanced Performance USB Keyboard - US English|
|Max Operating Humidity||80%|
|Min Operating Humidity||8%|
|Max Operating Temperature||40C|
|Min Operating Temperature||10C|
|Other Information||The USB ports are used for connecting USB interface-compatible devices, such as a mouse or printer. The USB HUB ports are intended to be used with USB 2.0 low-power, full speed devices. The USB hub ports in the Enhanced Performance KB do not support USB devices that require greater than 100 milliamps of power, including some USB storage devices. High-speed devices, such as USB cameras, may exhibit slower performance when connected to these USB ports.|
|Keyboard Connector Type||USB|
|Keyboard Ergonomic Feature||Palm rest|
|Number of Keys||104|
|Keyboard Name||Enhanced Performance USB Keyboard|
|Weight (US)||2.8 lbs|
|Warranty Period||One year|
|Warranty Types||Customer Carry-in Repair|
Lenovo Enhanced Performance USB Keyboard - US EnglishReviews