The ThinkPad OneLink+ Dock, powered by Lenovo’s revolutionary OneLink+ technology transforms your new ThinkPad into a full featured machine in the office or at home. Unlike USB docks the OneLink+ Dock delivers video with no compression, no drivers and no impact on image quality and notebook performance. Simply connect your notebook with the ThinkPad OneLink+ Dock and get connected to power, Internet and workplace accessories through a convenient single connector.
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports on front panel, with one of those as an “always (power) on” port for mobile device charging
- The rear panel has 2x USB 2.0 ports and 2x USB 3.0 ports, allowing for maximum device connectivity
- 1 VGA port, 2 DisplayPort 1.2 ports for up to 3 video outputs* with a maximum 4k2k resolution
- A single OneLink+ cable enables all docking functions while delivering continuous power, allowing you to boost your productivity in no time
- Up to 4k video output allows you to enjoy a vivid video experience with your brand new ThinkPad Ultrabook
- Power button on dock mirrors system power button
- Cable lock for security
- Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) with Boot over LAN support on all ThinkPad OneLink+ systems
- ThinkPad OneLink+ Dock
- 90 W Power adapter
- Power cable
- Warranty Poster
|Description||ThinkPad OneLink Dock|
|Number of USB Connections||6|
|Max Operating Humidity||95%|
|Min Operating Humidity||20%|
|Max Operating Temperature||40C|
|Min Operating Temperature||-5C|
|Other Information||4K2K display capability:
The following information shows the multi-video outputs with maximum resolution on ThinkPad Yoga 260 docked with ThinkPad OneLink+ Dock.With the notebook LCD either on or off, the following maximum resolutions could be supported on a single display and dual displays.
Single Display:3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz via either DP port, or 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz via the VGA port.
Dual Displays:2560x1600@60Hz via two DP ports;or the first video output: 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz via the DP port, and the second video output: 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz via the VGA port.
Three Displays on Dock (Notebook LCD off):The first video output: 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz via the DP port; second output: 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz via the DP port; and the third output: 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz via the VGA port.
Notice: As long as you've attached a 4K monitor to the dock, regardless of which resolution you have set up, your display capability is limited to a single external monitor output. Attaching a second monitor is not supported.OS Support: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
|Weight (US)||0.68 lbs|
|Warranty Period||Three Year|
|Warranty Types||Customer Replaceable Unit|
ThinkPad OneLink DockReviews